lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018




THINGS YOU HATE AND LIKE ABOUT UNIVERSITY,CAREER.



Hello everyone! Today I would like to talk about things I like and hate in my career or university.
This is my first career, I study chemistry and pharmacy, and personally I like this career in especially the chemistry , because the chemistry is teach in this place is very complete and entertaining for me, more entertaining that in the school, and I like how this chemistry complement perfectly with the laboratory. But I hate the laboratory, because this place is very old and the most of the time the laboratory or missing or lost chemical compounds or missing implements. I think is time to remodeled this place L .

Talk about the laboratory, in this place I have a bad experience. One day, I don’t study this practice work and actually I didn’t any idea what was done. I ruin the chemical compound with which I have to work, I don’t have idea who compound is who, I burn my hand with clorhidric

acid, and I have a bad mark in the interrogation. In reality, my assistant laboratory he did everything. It was a horrible experience.
Personally, my only good experience is approve all subjects the past semester, and since that day I said “I am don’t a mechón J

3 comentarios: