lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018




Postgraduate studies
Hello classmates, today I would like to talk about a postgraduate studies, in this case I like I would like to get a doctorate in pharmacology.
This program of study is very interesting for my because address make investigators experts in the pharmaceutical area, capable to make investigations with the purpose of generate new concepts trough scientist-technological  projects.
This doctorate contain all topics that are  interesting for me, for example the genetic pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and other interesting point in this topic as that being the action to puts the drug in the human body, either in cell level, organ level or body. In addition, address topics how the biochemistry, physiology and other biological science. These topics always I liked and is one of this reasons why I would like to get this doctorate.

Sincerely, I like to study my doctorate in Chile, in especially in this faculty, because the plan was studied that proposed and the theory class of work are quite accessible and also the academy is very good and teachers are I know
J.
In addition, this doctorate is concentrate in the preparation of a thesis, is equal to a 160 credits of the 247 credits. The duration this doctorate is the 6 semesters and to obtain the doctorate you need to approve the thesis that has been prepared in all this time.
It’s a pretty complicated road, but I love it and it will be worth it :)


3 comentarios: