lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018



MY Future Job






Hello everyone, today I will talk about my future job, exactly I don’t have precise from that work in the future, but I have 3 options and 1 is more possible happen.
I study chemistry and pharmacy, so when I get my title and if I have the chance, I work in the PDI, since in chemical expert in this institution. Sincerely I don’t have idea how many money earn. This is my dreamy job and  I hope I can work on it.
Other option is more possible is work in the hospitalary pharmacy in the public area. Is a pharmaceutical specialty and addresses of getting, preserving, dispensing and preparing medicines for patients. They are also in charge of pharmacovigilance, in controlling pharmaceutical products and in carrying out studies with medicines. In this job is indoor, normally work in laboratory inside in the hospital. The salary I don’t have precision for this topic, but I think that area earn $$1.600.000 peso approximately.
 My other option is work in the in industrial pharmacy. Addresses in the investigation, production, package, quality control, marketing and the pharmaceutical forms (example: tablet) sale. This job is indoor and the salary earn approximately in $1.400.000-$1.500.000 pesos.
These works they are not traveling, they rather static, but sincerely I like this
J.

4 comentarios: