lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018




THE BEST CONCERT I'VE HAD




The only concert I saw is the lollapalooza from this year, only for saw my favorite ban of my childhood, the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Lollapalooza is making in the O’Higgins park for three days, 29, 30 and 31 of march. The red hot chili peppers showed up the Saturday 30, approximately at the 9:00 PM.
The red hot chili peppers is a funk rock band, today be composed of for Anthony Kiedis (vocalist), Chad Smith (drummer), Flea (bassist) and Josh Klinghoffer (guitarist). In this band my favorite integrant is Flea, because I always like this form of play the bass.
This day, all public was waiting the 
Red Hot Chili Peppers. , is incredible all persons sang songs of them as a prior to the concert and at all times the questions or asked what time be until for the presentation of the red hot chili peppers.
 In this concert I located very close for the scenery because I stay in this place since enter lollapalooza, that is to say, nine hours.
  I enjoyed all concert, in especially for this songs played, because many of this songs were classics, and the best thing is that, I listen to my favorite song, Dark Necessities, in this moment I cry and the rest the concert.



1 comentario: