lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018



 A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



I would to like visit France, because this country in my opinion is very beautiful and glamorous country. In this country, I think that  visit the Eiffel tower and later go to Le mans, because in this place make the great historic race, the 24 hours of Le man.  Sincerely, this is my dream 10 years ago.
France characterize for the gastronomy, is the most important in the world, history, In this country fighting the Second World War II in France and Nazi Germany, architecture, for example the Notre Dame cathedral, and the fantastic museums, as is the Louvre Museum.

In France, I would like improve my studies the chemistry and pharmacy and work this area, if and when finish my career. If that`s not the case, I work in a automobile factory.
Honestly, I really love live in France, maybe the language is a problem or not, but I leave the Chile and stay in France whit that I am satisfied.

5 comentarios: